Met at Bob's place at 10 am, instead of the usual early 9am or during our school days,8am. Calvin wanted his supply of animes and shows before he leaves for India on Tuesday(24/03/09). While transferring the files, the 3 of us brainstormed places to go.. I came up with 1, Calvin came up with 5.. When we asked Bob, his answer was "we flip a few coins at once".. the options were Nasi Lemak in Uptown, curry Wantan Mee in Aman Suria,and a few more which slips my mind. Since it was Calvin's last weekend in Malaysia, decided to go to Aman Suria. Since I was not sure of the way, Calvin's response was "I point, you drive" The curry wantan mee was nice and like Bob's Mcflurry, it was a first for me..
Headed to Digital Mall after brunch since Calvin wanted to get a new mouse and Bob wanted to check out a few games.. With alot of thinking and direction pointing from Calvin and Bob, we made it there in time and managed to find parking.. haha, Calvin got his RM19 mouse which took him half an hour to decide btw.. he almost wanted to buy a cheapluck RM8.80 mouse! Bought a game on my way out, Lord of the Rings Conquest, which doesn't work btw.. thanks Calvin for the curse..(in the car he went "and soon we'll hear screaming from DJ cause the game doesn't work") hehe, I suspect my comp's not compatible enough...
Update on Bob's Mcflurry adventure, last Sunday Bob was in 1 Utama with his family walking around.. while passing the Mcd's decided to get himself and his brother, Rick a McFlurry!! hahaha, I'm so proud.. and apparently before this, Rick has not tried a mcflurry in his life either.. I'm so proud.. haha, next target : Arthur Wong
Oh yeah, recently got interested in this show called Ghost Hunters, think I've told you all before, anyway, it's this show where they go to haunted places, set up bombastic technological equipment and start investigating.. I like the show mainly because it defies physics.. My cousin also likes the show, been exchanging e-mails abit here and there, he came back to Malaysia a few days ago, dropped by my house and gave 7 dvds worth of another ghost hunting show called Most Haunted.. haha, been dry on shows lately, hopefully this one's just as good.. Usually in Ghost Hunters they find voices, footsteps, if we're really lucky, you can see a shadow moving from left to right.. so cool! haha
take care,
Shamus
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment