5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My future?

Lol. Had an impromptu palm reading from my neighbour yesterday. Let's see if I can recall what he said.

1. He said I'll have a long life.
( but then again, how long is long, I wonder...)

2. My life is relatively easy, without much trouble.
(Not bad. I can live with that...)

3. I'll be marrying late. 30++ he said.
(Dang, it takes THAT long to break my vow of chastity?! T.T)

4. I'll be someone with POWER!!! Oh yeah, baby! power! POWER!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! Bow down before me, you imbeciles!!!!!!
(it either means I'll be a something akin to a mafia boss, or I should start collecting Power Rangers figurines now...)

5. I'll have a lot of properties!
(Yippee! But then again, how am I suppose to do that???)

6. Apparently I had a gf sometime ago, but I broke off with her. N now I'm 'supposed' to have another relationship going on.
('Supposed', cuz I'm currently still single, n going strong!!!!! Muahahaha~ besides, where did d 1st one go? Oh, Juliet, Juliet. Where art thou? Thy Romeo is waiting for thee~ )

Umm...sadly that's all that I can remember. My future sounds preeettyyy good, I'd say. But then again, this is most likely juz a bunch of crap. But I do admire that old guy for actually remembering all d details. He took a look at my hands n said all that n more within 5 minutes. Wow, perhaps this is a way to maintain our memory in our old age?! Palm reading, guys!

*Go get yours done today! Only in Ikea. For as little as Rm9.99 only. Go for it now!*







;P

Col logging off~

No comments: