5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Monday, April 6, 2009

Of Phonebooks and weaving

Harlo,
My modem and network card got fried on Saturday night, believe it or not, the one night went for holiday! haha, Parents wanted to go up to Genting for the weekend, switched off the comp and everything, but somehow didn't unplug the main switch. When I got back, LAN light wasn't blinking. Went to TM point today to get another modem and look what I found! Phonebooks! took 2 straight away, stowed it away in my mum's bag, came back and started weaving.. I know I sound very free, but if you really like something, you'd go all out right? haha

Mythbusters tried it out, it took 2 tanks to separate the thing.. meaning that if we tied this to a strong enough cable and dangled it, it could take all our weights combined! which would be.. hehe averaging 60kg's each, 300 kgs.. In the show, it took about 4000 pounds of force to pull it apart, roughly 2000kgs..cool ah?


Technically I'm being environmentally friendly cause by weaving them, I won't throw it away any time soon.. haha

Shamus

No comments: