5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Monday, June 15, 2009

Update

Hey,
It's been a while since anyone said anything in the blog, guess everyone's busy with exams.. come to think of it, I'm not really supposed to be at the comp now, having exams till Wednesday, hehe, nvm lah, nothing's going in anymore.. How's everyone? Yao and Calvin's been very quiet lately.. last I saw, Calvin had some chinese drawings on his face and Bob's doing some cosplay in 1Utama..
Anyway, been wanting to update you all for quite a while now but haven't really found the correct time and mood to update.. why mood? err, if I told you all this at the wrong time with the wrong kind of mood, you'll think I'm boasting, hehe, you'll see in a moment.. err, I found someone recently, been going out and not long ago, got together.. Her name is Phei Ching, will let you in on the details later on as I'm still not sure who reads this blog.. Long story short, hehe, she's lame too!
Telling you this now, so that you didn't hear it from a third party

take care
Shamus

No comments: