5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Harlo..

Went to Redang recently with a bunch of friends, since we had Mondays and Fridays off, took the opportunity to go on Friday and come back on Sunday.. Why not Saturday and come back Monday I hear you ask? turned out that particular weekend we had replacement class.. hehe, 11 of us took the night bus to Terengganu, the bus to Terengganu was the night bus, departed from KL at 10:30pm and reached Terengganu at 5:30am the next day.. It was a new experience all together sitting in the bust that long, made the bus trip to Pangkor look really really small.. hehe, here's some pictures to keep you entertained.
This is on the bus trip home from Terengganu, didn't really take many pictures with my phone, it was left in the room most of the time since most of the time was spent at the beach. The bus home from Terengganu departed at 1pm, this view is on the new Karak highway, saw that it was really empty, and since it was a double decker bus and my friend and I had the front seat.. took a few..haha, decided to re-enact the name writting incident we had in Pangkor.. haha

yeah, think I got about 5 shades darker after all that time in the sun.. was talking using the microphone one day, thought since I wouldn't remain this dark for long.. I'd take a picture, hehe(you can compare it to the picture on the right of me to see how fair I was... guess now I'm "unfair"
Err.. hehe, think this picture's kinda scary, look like a prisoner of some sort.. but yeah, this was the night I got back.. the bus only arrived in KL at 8 something... reached home, bathed, and tadaa... haha, that's the longest I've kept my hair in a long time, the last time my hair was this long was probably back in 2007.. I know it's hard to see since it's all combed.. but yeah, only picture I took of myself while my hair was long..

take care guys
Shamus

No comments: