Harlo,
Have a story I think you'll find very interesting.. For every class doing degree in Hotel Management, the class has to come up with MICE event ie Meetings Incentives Convention Exhibitions event.. Meaning my whole class, all 46 of us have to come up with an event, find sponsors, advertise the thing and try to make money from it.. Naturally when coordinating this kind of event you need a team to look for sponsors, the marketing team, arts, PR, event manager, secretary and all these kind of people.. During the electing process, I wasn't in class as there was a big mistake in one of my assignments.. By the time I got back to class, they had already elected everyone and lo and behold, my name came up at the Event Manager post! Found it really surprising since they voted for who they wanted as Event Manager.. The thing is, what would I know about handling an event.. hehe
When I first entered the class, everyone started clapping and doing the "hands from above your head to the waist" bow.. not knowing what to say or do.. I went "hehe" and quickly sat down.. after electing the whole commitee, the next task was choosing an event to do, a few ideas came up, but the actually decision on what event we're going to do will be decided this Tuesday.. I foresee alot of headaches coming my way, but yeah, never dreamed in a thousand years that people would elect me as event manager..
take care,
Shamus
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment