Greetings dear Scaby-ians
Everything here's quite good, my timetable just recently got altered, it went from classes 4 times a week to 3 times a week..It's a freedom I've never experienced before, more time to stay at home and more time for assignments.. The timetable for next week's even better! all the lecturers are of for training, meaning that on the 28th and 29th no class and since I'm off on Mondays and Fridays, I've only 1 day of class next week.. haha, even my mum's been questioning this new found freedom.
Oh yeah, as you've probably heard or read from facebook, the weather here's been really hot, and when it's really hot in my house, unfortunately, that means mosquitoes. Usually my family and I would retreat upstairs to the safety of our rooms when there's too many mosquitoes downstairs but recently my sister bought one of them RM10 electric racket whereby when you swing the racket and press the button, it'll zap any mosquitoes in its way. That racquet in my opinion's the best invention to mankind(haha) cause there was one night in the span of 1 hour and a half I killed 70 mosquitoes.. I know the figure cause after killing them, I'd pick them up one by one and feed them to the guppies.
Story from college : there's this lecturer who apparently looks like me in college and also teaches my class. He teaches Hotel Design to both groups taking degree. My group didn't really say anything about his looks but were more intrigued by the way he teaches.. err, his teaching method's abit "happy" if you know what I mean, haha, anyway, by comparison, the other group when they first saw him, said he looks like me and since his name is Lim Tau Sian, my name changed to, yes.. Shamus Lim Tau Sian. So yeah, now they're calling him my "brother" and this lecturer after all the onslaught from the other group proceeded to ask the other lecturers whether I look like him and I think they agreed!! haha
Arthur, you don't sound really comfortable, anything just message me online k? and since when did you know how to speak French?
Yao, Welcome back.. do post some pictures of your holiday when you can, it'll be interesting to
see
Take care
Shamus
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment