Col = a valley like depression located between the labial n lingual surface of the gingiva in the inter-dental region.
N yes, that's what I know 'Col' to be. Its actually in my text book. I got the shock of my life when I saw it there. X.X
Anyway Yao, I'm back in Mal for 3 weeks. Just a miserable 3 weeks for hols. Oh well, at least I do have a hol. So I guess I'll tone down on the complaining...
(btw, have u heard the latest from Shamus? He has a Veeeerryyyyy interesting story to tell. N he can go on hours about it. Sry shamus. :P)
N erm...well...that's about all, I guess. Until next time then, Scabys!
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment