A poem for that song? haha, don't think I can do that.. even if I could, it would involve repeating the same words over and over again.. e.g "No matter what you think, they'll call him Sha Muslim,Sha Muslim,Sha Muslim,Sha Muslim,Sha Muslim,Sha Muslim(instead of nakka mukka)" haha, Yeah, I used to write poems but have since stopped for quite a while now.. not really sure what to rhyme about.. I could write a page about our "valley like depression located between the labial n lingual surface of the gingiva in the inter-dental region" friend here..but I'd have to define labial, lingual and gingiva before I can move on.. haha.
Err, my "very interesting story", I think I'll tell it verbally, cause it's more relieving that way..If you want me to type it out here, I would but I would suggest locking the blog, not sure who and how many people read this blog.. it might be no one, but we'll never know *myterious music* Yao, I'm in for a meeting on msn, how's about Friday(6/3/09)? I'll be free the whole day.. and forgot to mention, just got a webcam! so it'll be twice as fun..Valley like Depression! I'm sure you have some verrrry interesting story from India as well.. care to share?
Shamus
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment