5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hmm, i shall have a go...

I have seen this one before... very cool, basic premise is, a class of people, have to watch a video of a jap dude trying to say certain things in english, the catch is, the class of people cannot under any cicumstances... laugh... if they do, they get heavy duty rotan! =p


Okay, next up is Shamus's hobby... how to tear a phonebook.


An acoustic version of a Matchbox 20 song... Shamus, do you have the mp3 for this?? I want it!! =p


Now on to the mythbuster stuff,
creamer cannon..


Hwacha,


Hehe... good thing i am learning how to edit websites eh? I am actually in the process of learning how to run a website... if you guys wanna know why... i will explain in my next post... =p

~Ch'n-Yao~

No comments: