5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update

Harlooo,

Don't have many photos to up load, don't have the habit of taking photos. Speaking of pictures, I think the next time we meet up we should take a group photo of us all, cause the latest pictures we have of all of us are on the right hand side ------>

Anyway, the only thing I can think to post about would be work, but am very scared that this blog would be discovered, so.. think we'll save that for another time. Today is my first weekend off where I get Saturday and Sunday off! Am quite happy since for the last 4 weekends I've been working either on Saturday or Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday.. This company's quite good, will see whether I get confirmed, confirmation's on April 17 *fingers crossed*

How's everyone? I think Calvin & Ling's coming back soon, haven't heard much from Bob, last I heard he's still at his same job and actively looking for another. Ch'n-Yao, you'll be done soon also, have you confirmed your US thingo yet?

One hint for everyone, enjoy your studying while you can.. Working is a tough cookie to chew.. hehe :)

Take care
Shamus

No comments: