harlo,
short update, a few days ago my college friend passed me this Tamil Song to listen to, said it was really nice. Was quite sceptical at first, but I woke up early one morning, couldn't sleep for some reason, switched on the song, volume on the lowest it could go and started listening.. listened to the first 5 seconds, it was this dodgy voice saying that the song would be a big hit.. Was about ready to stop the song and delete it when the beat started, which was actually quite catchy.. hehe, Calvin and Bob already know what I'm talking about, told them about the song not long ago.. Arthur and Ah Yao, if you want you can give it a try.. Arthur, want to caution you first cause your internet has limited downloading capacity right?
Was very amused by the song.. the first song I like which I have no idea what the singer's singing about.. the song is called nakka mukka.. For all I know it might sound really annoying to you.. but give it a try.. at least for the first 40 seconds.. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQSZR8kZPsU
that's all from me
take care all :)
Shamus
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment