5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Friday, December 12, 2008

Err..


Yes, there's a funny story behind all the same shirts and a name for us too! haha,before that,just finished my 5 hour paper today, at first it seemed quite simple, do up a Profit and Loss statement and a balance sheet.. but when I turned to the question page, all hell broke loss, eg of the questions: COGS/Cost of Goods sold is Rm12345678.25(only remembered the decimal points,haha) which is 70% of total sales, meaning that we had to find total sales by ourselves, which was an even more unpleasant figure.. then later on there was something about creditors being being 1.6 of net purchases.. the next question that occurred to me was what was net purchases? and how do you calculate 1.6 months?

It got worst later on when the sales and marketing questions worth 55 marks came, 3 parts, 1 part 10 marks(normal) 2nd part (35 marks) how do you write for so many marks and how many points would you have to put it? 3rd part was 10 marks.. Wrote as much as I can, hoping that it could save lost marks from the profit and loss statement and balance sheet that I failed to get.. The paper had 140 marks in total, the others were to do with Budgeting, cost accounting and Human Resource. Overall, all of us are cursing the lecturer who set the first question.

Anyway, from now on, it's more relaxing as it's all practical exams, ie oral.. going to start recycling my notes real soon. Back to the pictures, it was a few days before finals, we decide to release some stress, and releasing stress to my classmates is to go to Redbox(that is another story in itself) after redbox, I wanted to do a little Christmas shopping.. my friends decided to tag along, but since I was still undecided about what to get my family, I decided to get a shirt instead and jokingly said that we should all get the same shirt.. then this happened.. hehe, it was 70% off from RM109. One of them said that we looked like a boyband and should name ourselves 5G, for, wait for it.. 5 Gays.. haha, oh my gosh.. we wore teh same shirt for the last day of revision class and they slowly appointed GM, GB, GK,GL - GayMan, GayBoy, GayKing, and GayLord..

haha, I'm not sure which one I am, and I'm glad I was not appointed any post.. I hate to say this but the sale's actually quite good this year, not that I go shopping every year, but there were quite a number of good bargains to be had and alot of shirts to fall in love with.. hehe
For the record, I'm not gay! haha, 100% straight...

take care guys
Shamus

1 comment:

LoveLikeHell said...

Eh, I like le the shirt! Where u buy from?