5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Friday, October 3, 2008

At Holiday's End


Hey, am coming to the end of my term holiday, I start college again on Oct 6, for another 2 months plus before graduating with a Diploma in Hotel Management. Believe it or not, they have a graduation even for a Diploma. Was thinking of skipping it since I'll still be going on for another year in Degree and go for the graduation then, but my family insisted that no matter how many times I graduate, they want to be there for each one.. So weill upload the photos when the time comes. Speaking of photos, was going through my hotmail inbox and found some interesting photos I think deserves to go on the blog for memories and also for the sake of me having something to do haha :)
This is the blind man on the rock doing a pose which till today we're not sure what it is, but I'm sure it either means run to the sea or this is how you pump petrol
And the blind man said "Yes, that's how you pump petrol, I'm sure of it"

If you look over there, over the hills and trees and far beyond the sea, you will find.........the next picture
Bob's impression of the blind man
Ch'n-Yao, I think you scolded me in this picture because I didn't smile nicely enough right?





This goes to show that only headless people made it to Pangkor, one in blue, one in red, one who's "A Ham" and the last who is "The One" :)

Calvin and I glad that we got our heads back...

And last but not least,
the picture which we've all been waiting for,
the picture which we remember most from this trip,
This coming from "The One" who when entering the bathtub filled with water went "Yaaooooo"
so loud that those of us playing Uno cards on the bed were stunned and froze at such a shriek

haha
Hope you all enjoyed the commentary, sorry if you found it offensive.
I don't have pictures of the very previous Pangkor trip though, have to ask "The One" for it soon

Take care

SLMS


No comments: