Well, this is my ticket for the bus to Nottingham, i have absolute-ly no idea why the picture is rotated wrongly.... i have tried several times to fix it but to no avail.... oh well, tilt your head to read it lah! hehe...
And this is the bus that took me to Nottingham, in this picture we stopped at a BP rest area next to the highway.
This is my temporary accomodation, room F11 of Hugh Stewart Hall, on campus itself. I stayed here for about 5 days. Looks pretty nice eh? I really liked the bed. Notice the cupboard by the mini fridge? Thats not for clothes! There's actually a sink in there.
And this is a picture of my room from the other angle.
Thats it for now. Next time i think i will post pictures of the FOOD!! =p hahaha...
And Colvin, you betcha im still as round as ever! I spent 3 months doing almost nothing okay! =p and anyways, i will probably lose weight while im in the UK, theres so much walking to be done! =p
~Ch'n-Yao~
No comments:
Post a Comment