Just a small update, remember I told you guys I got the green light to go to Switzerland to continue my course? Currently looking at Unis in Switzerland, there's one that my friend's asking to go to,whose name's quite ironic, the name of the college or University is my name without vowels.. haha,seriously, SHMS, Swiss Hotel Management School.. It's apparently dunno how many thousand feet above sea level.. haha, going to freeze standing up if and when I go there.. Even the picture they put up in their website's full of ice.. Anyway, still looking into it, if I do decide to go, I'll leave somewhere in January next year.. But in all likelihood, I'll probably do my degree here, cause in Switzerland, the main spoken language is French, and my French is really really bad..
This is just to let you guys know so that if on the off chance I'm going to Switzerland, you guys wouldn't be so shocked..but the chances of me going is 60% and increasing..
take care :)
-Shamus-
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment