The poem took about 45 minutes to do. It all comes with mood actually, if there's mood and inspiration, the poem would come out without difficulty and I can go on for 6 paragraphs. When theres no mood, writing 2 lines and trying to make it rhyme would take 20 minutes.. hehe, and Yao, no need to be jealous, anyone can do it, just needs a little spark to get you going..sort of like a car(haha, :P) wanna try? I'm not trying to show of, but since the blog is kinda slowing down, it's something to do I guess.. hehe
First thing you need is a title which for me is the hardest part of the poem cause I don't know what to rhyme about. Example would be Cars. then here comes the easy part, for the first line of your poem, you can say anything about the title,anything that comes to your mind about cars.. as long as you keep it 4 or 5 words long. Like "4 wheels hit the road", once you've got that, try to think of any word that rhymes with road, like be toad, load, code, vote, etc. Once you've got these words, pick one that goes with the title, and try to rhyme is in. hmmm, the best I can think of now would be "Like legs to a toad" haha
If you want, we could all try rhyming to a common title and if we get stuck, we could start naming words that rhyme with it and add a little oomph to the blog.. hehe, we tried the story thing and it didn't really work out.. now the nameless guy is running away from farting Indians.. haha! So yeah, once we get the momentum going, we could aim for a target, which is to post more than 16 posts a month..
So Yao, how was Perth? must have been fun for you, after Redang, then a day or to later, it's off to Perth.. and I have news for you! (Sorry Calvin) Our dear friend Colvin, when I told him that you left for Perth and Arthur left for Melbourne, he asked me where Perth and Melbourne was! hehe, have this sinking feeling that I'll be 6 feet under when Colvin the Manic Knight gets back..
For the road trip, parking at Lumut is quite safe, I roughly know where to park, but we'd have to walk for quite a distance. I suggest that we invite more people and convoy in 2 cars to Pangkor, hehe, what do you think? it'll be more fun that way and in some ways safer because of our numbers, just as long as we don't speed on the highway...
-Shamus-
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment