5 in Scaby

ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao

Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chapter 1.6

(note, its 1.6 to me, i've been making a chronicle out of it...)

snarled at. That abomination barred its teeth at him, all big and white and shiny! Then with a sudden movement, that fat rat rushed him, knocking him down and the gun fell out of his clutch. He flailed in panic, striving to drive it off him. With a knee to the abomination's abdominal region, and a punch to its mandible(lower jaw) he managed to get it off him, and with a scramble for his lifeline, he reached it and loaded it. Took aim at the rapidly closing fat rat, and pulled the rusty trigger. "Boom" goes the gun, sending sharpnels to the rat, tearing it to pieces. It was a gore sight. After ages of unused and neglect, the shotgun gave it's best, and now its useless, as the gun's barrels were broken in two due to the force of the shot (a miracle its worked, and didn't kill him in the process). Bleeding due to superficial cuts on his arms and legs, he stood there panting in the street, with the wind blowing dust around him, and the tavern's overhanging sign going 'eee aaa, eee aaa' over his head...

Ok, that's all from this brain of mine at the moment. Anyway, sorry shamus, I shall now target the correct person. Its tavern, not tarvern, Arthur. U numb skull! =P (Sry I killed pikachu, but until further noticed from the creator, I'm not going to support ur feeble attempt at putting innocent pokemon in this story, Bob!!!!)

The classes is ok la, not much to complain, but I suppose I cna make out a list of all the little discomforts if u wan me to...but then, y bother? I came here to study, if the facilities are adequate, and the lecturers and of standard like here, I ain't gonna complain. But I do wish that some lecturers talk slower. U know how fast indians talked in their own language right? Try it with english and odd pronounciation. U'll get a headache.

No comments: