Thanks Yao, going to take more interest in cars from now on, since almost everyone I talk to in the hotel is interested in cars.. Think it'll be heaven for you Yao..Haha, the only thing unique to Calvin now is his "ability" to pump petrol.. the changing font colours thing is all down to blurness.. and blurness is no stranger to me.. telling this story pushes my dignity down the drain btw.. but it makes things just abit more interesting.. Anyway, here goes, am training in the Accounts department now, and they put me in the Credit section, or the accounts payable.. this section basically chases people who owe the hotel money to pay up.. it was a week working there when I had to pick up a phone call since my colleague went to the washroom. The person on the other line asked for Accounts Payable, and being very blur at that point, I put it on hold and proceeded to ask my manager about the extension for accounts payable.. My manager gave me this funny look, and told me "8213".. I followed, transferred the call, and put down the phone.. it wasn't even a second later when my phone started to ring again.. meaning that I transferred the call to myself.. haha
Feeling the embarrassment flowing in my veins, i rejected the call.. and as persistents would have it, the lady called back. I picked up the phone again, and this time, passed it on to the manager, who told the caller that my colleague, who is incharge of accounts payable, that he was in the washroom.. which would have been the smarter solution instead of transferring the call to one's self.. haha :)
Have alot of these kind of stories ever since training started..haha
Oh yeah, Thanks for the birthday wishes, looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon..
Hope you all understood what I wrote, cause most of the time when I write long stories, people don't understand what's going on..hehe :)
take care
-Shamus Lim-
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment