If I'm not mistaken, the majority of us are leaving the Country soon right?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but by the end of this year,
Arthur - Australia
Bob - Japan
Calvin - India
I think Ch'n-Yao's leaving for UK soon right? sometime after next year? and my parents just gave my the green light to study in Switzerland next year for my degree course in hotel management.. But in all likelihood, I'll still stay in Malaysia to study, because in Switzerland, their language is mostly French and German.. My french stinks and I'm no where when it comes to German.. hehe
Anyway, it's Friday night tomorrow, have a safe flight Calvin! and sorry we couldn't send you off or buy you any nice dinner before you left.. take care! :)
-Shamus Lim-
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment