Thx for the well wishes. Arrived here on Sat night. Around 9pm. The flight was 3nhalf hours. N d plane was hot n damn stuffy. All this 30,000 feet up!!! Gosh...n there was only 4 non-blacks in the whole plane. Hehe, for now, I'm an endangered species!
The trip from the airport was longer, took us something like 8 hours. Long leh..? But I'm not complaining. I sat in worse buses, which had metal bars for seats, n by the time u leave the bus u can barely stand up straight... My first Indian meal was an hour after we landed here. Kaadai Biriyani!!! Had my 1st pigeon! Hehe.... tasted like chicken, no? Not sure? Come India!
Anyway, 1 thing I noticed on my travel from Chennai to Salem, is that the locals here are less bothered with how they look, all they're busy with is trying to survive. Sounds like d law of Jungle eh? But even so, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that even though they dress shabbily, they still have handphone that's better than mine!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!! I even caught a glimpse of LCD screen in one of the thatch huts.
Man....its a mystery I'm still trying to figure out.
Hmm...hungry liao, I think I'll continue my story next time, now waiting for my roommate to wake up so that we can go for breakfast. Btw, his name is Brian. Was my std5&6 classmate. can't believe I get the chance to see him again. Ok la, have to pacify my growling stomach now.
Until next time, Saby!
-Manic Knight
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment