(Shamus, its tavern. Not 'tarvern', u numb skull!! =P)
The door came right off its hinges. "Boom" goes the door as it lands with a loud crash, sending up a cloud of dust, instantly overwhelming him. All he could do was stand there like an idiot, an idiot with a hacking cough and smarting eyes. As the dust settles, it was obvious that the place was empty, but something caught his attention. He saw a barrel, and thirst came to him with knife in its hand, stabbing his throat mercilessly, and he talked to himself, 'Where tavern keeper? I need drink. Me steal? No one 'ere. But not right, tis stealing is.'
There, 5 sentence. I dun know what u guys discussed among yourselves, but I tried! Heck, I dun even know wat this is for. Anyway, I'll try to visit more often, but its hard, so dun blame me k?
5 in Scaby
ShamusCalvinArthurBobYao
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Where it's lame with 2 feet and exam papers are not hard but soft and easily torn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment